• Home
  • Profile
  • About Me
  • Contact Me
  • Masterlist
  • Goodreads
  • My Reviews
  • Twitter
  • Tumblr
  • Music Diary
  • LJ
  • Pinterest
  • Random Post ❤
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

    My Other Sites

    • Personal Tumblr
      you ever just get the Urge to squish jiyan’s cheeks
      2 years ago
    • Music Diary
      G6 results & New Home
      10 years ago
    • Reviews
      On Hiatus
      11 years ago
    • Livejournal Updates
      『死神くん』
      12 years ago
    • On This Day Archive [OTD]
      September 30th
      2 years ago
    • Tumblr Updates
      yuuyu1964: Arashi
      6 years ago

WuWa Talk: Aemeath is not here...

Posted in: # Wuthering Waves | 2026 posts | blog images | Interest: Games | My Fangirl Side | Seiyuu Love

3.1 so far is... WOW.

I was expecting the usual stuff, similar to 3.0 main quests, and get some breadcrumbs of Rover lore. Oh gosh how wrong I was. What I got are big doses of Rover lore...! As a Rover main, this makes me soooo happy~

And they brought back Court of Savantae! I was hoping they'll bring that back! I suspect Xiangli Yao's father is there because didn't he mention stars in Yao's resonator showcase??? I've always wished that we'll get a Xiangli Yao companion quest where we join him looking for traces of his father.

New bosses are quite annoying to fight, but that might be because I'm not used to them yet... Ooooh but they're humanoid and have great lore behind them! 

Anyway, this main quest have a bittersweet ending. Less [just] sad, more bittersweet. I still cried though, not buckets, but they are still tears. I couldn't continue exploring the new area after that. We are reminded by how surely and hopeful Rover is about getting her back so no need to be too depressed for the time being... but the feeling do lingers. So yeah... fun times ahead whenever I re-play them in my alternate accounts and when I see other people's playthrough. I haven't heard the EN voice for FRover's but the MRover was so good. He sounded like he's holding back tears, it's sooo good. 

Foreshadowing?

Also, from what Luuk & Aemeath said: Past Rover might be less expressive than the current Rover. They probably is [emotionally] numb...and/or slightly depressed... maybe??? Interestingly, I thought Rover is a bit like Aemeath in the Black Shores arc. Like what happened in that secret room. Although maybe that's just a side of them the public saw. That might also mean the Rover in Lahai-Roi is post-Black Shores???




Another interesting thing is the introduction of time-travelling. Could that be the cause of Rover losing their memories?

And Rover's homeland... I see most people's reaction to this is something like anger over not letting Rover visit their homeland when they're homesick (basically)... BUT... You know.. usually SciFi stories that involve space travelling to a new place... these kinds of stories usually means it's a one-way journey. And most of the time it's because the "homeland" is not fit for living anymore (or dying, probably Threnodian-related?) so they need to relocate their people. Rover might be that person who do reconnaissance. And the sentinels are for terraforming purposes... My point is, they probably couldn't go back because the "homeland" might already be destroyed.

I can't wait for the next phase!!! Can't help expecting more Rover lore from Luuk~
 
Convene
I need to make a correction.

It wasn't 60ish, I got Aemeath at 73rd pull (T___T)
*sigh*

And I ended up getting her weapon! I just did like one 10-pull on the first day and one single pull the day after...!

!!!!!

This does look like I might be skipping Luuk's signature weapon because I don't think I can get it if I lose my 50/50 again... Well, he can borrow Xiangli Yao's, I guess lol

Time: 2026-02-09T16:16:00+08:00
Posted by RuYanda
Labels: # Wuthering Waves , 2026 posts , blog images , Interest: Games , My Fangirl Side , Seiyuu Love


Next Previous Home

My Other Posts...

  • The Waiting Post
    Hey, it's the semi-obligatory waiting-for-maintenance-to-end post lol Books I have an RM50 Popular voucher and wanted to get " Stra...
  • I'm Here!
    Practically had to drag myself to post this lol Well, I'm here! Haven't been posting since *let me check*.. April?!!  Huh. My offici...
  • Book Frenzy
    I started reading books again a few months ago. I don't mean it as I've never read books during my form 6 days - only that, I scarce...
  • I'm being mean again today
    ■ Mood: Anxiously excited ■ Drink: Iced Instant Coffee I was in the middle of reading Volume 4 of "7th Time Loop" when a thought c...
  • A Feb 29th Post
    It's pure coincidence but I love the fact that this post was published at 11.29pm :P This post HAS to be made today  because apparently ...
  • Extra Post!
    The questions sound fun so I decided to do Saturday 9 today~ Link to questions → Saturday 9: Forever Your Girl (1989) 1) In this song, Pa...
  • Random-ness #1 : Of Death & Music
    I feel really stupid about myself. My last post was in early January and since then there were no more new ones. I tried and want to find s...
  • Sun(ny)day
    Sunny day. Very, very hot & sunny day. I really like to talk about the weather in Sunday posts, huh.  Also, I don't feel happy in pa...
  • The 3rd Time
    Went to Imago today. It's the third time this year that I got out of the house. The only places I went to were Daiso, Popular & Ma...
  • WuWa Talk: Luuk Luck
    Posting this before the 3.2 preview livestream tonight~! Convene Since I had the astrites to spare after getting Luuk and his signature weap...

Fighting for Life

  • About Me
      I'm predictably unpredictable, inconsistent, random & eccentric. Sometimes arrogant and silly. Always curious. Read that again without the snobbish tone.
  • Blog Status

  • Will try to update this blog at least once a week... ( ̄∀ ̄)

    [ List of Posts in 2026 ]

    Updated this blog daily for the whole year in 2021 and 2023.
    (Year 2022's isn't daily but still a lot in a year than my usual in the past)
  • Search

  • Favourite Quotes

    Things Currently in My Mind...

    (last updated: 2024-11-04)
    • All Arashi PVs uploaded on their Youtube channel
    • Wuthering Waves
    • Xiangli Yao
    • Isekai manga/manhwa/web novels
    • Japanese web novels
    • Villainesses that deserve happiness get a happy ending
    • Buying books > Reading books
    • Blog Housekeeping: ① Edit out personal info from old posts ② Organise labels
    • ...

    Personal

    • Bookshelf - A List
    • Credits
    • Currently Reading...
    • Goodreads Bookshelf
    • Guestbook
    • I'm not on Facebook.
    • Labels - explained
    • Reading Jars
    • What is that in ___ post?
    • Wishlist
    • 2026 Reading Challenge

      2026 Reading Challenge
      Ruth has read 0 books toward her goal of 5 books.
      hide
      0 of 5 (0%)
      view books
    • follow.it
    • Follow @RuYanda

    Archives

    Loading...

    Label Cloud

    Followers

  • 「 Fighting For Life 」
    Blogging since February 2005
    RuYanda @ Ruth

    2005–2026



    • Home
    • My Reviews
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
    • LJ

    © Copyright Fighting For Life. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top