• Home
  • Profile
  • About Me
  • Contact Me
  • Masterlist
  • Goodreads
  • My Reviews
  • Twitter
  • Tumblr
  • Music Diary
  • LJ
  • Pinterest
  • Random Post ❤
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

    My Other Sites

    • Personal Tumblr
      you ever just get the Urge to squish jiyan’s cheeks
      2 years ago
    • Music Diary
      G6 results & New Home
      10 years ago
    • Reviews
      On Hiatus
      11 years ago
    • Livejournal Updates
      『死神くん』
      12 years ago
    • On This Day Archive [OTD]
      September 30th
      2 years ago
    • Tumblr Updates
      yuuyu1964: Arashi
      6 years ago

Of GR and a Book

Posted in: 2026 posts | blog images | Books | Goodreads | Ninomiya Kazunari 二宮和也 | Online Shopping Bag

Here we are again~!

I don't have much to update really about Goodreads except these:

Official DNF shelf


Actually already saw this news on Reddit. Wasn't expecting to get my own e-mail about it. I thought I didn't have a DNF shelf but actually I do LOL.. I totally forgot that I have one book on that shelf. I rarely DNF books so my reaction to this is neutral but I'm happy for those who wanted them.
(Now... if only they'll give us half-star rating...)

And, as we are still on the shelf topic, I would like to introduce you to my new GR shelves:

Yes, this is totally a reference to Ninomiya Kazunari's stinginess XD. Just thought I make those for books that have left me frustrated after reading. This is me being "you shouldn't pay full price for this" petty. They all might actually meant the same thing at the end of the day but I still think it's important to have that differences.

⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰

Received this in the mail today.

"Butter"

I had an expiring RM10 coupon and they had a limited time 15% discount sale on Kino's online store so... I chose this. Well... I noticed we have more translated Japanese books to choose from nowadays and while there are those I have mixed feelings on, the mystery/thriller ones are usually okay...? At least, for those genres, I'm brave enough to try to read them.                     


Time: 2026-02-23T15:54:00+08:00
Posted by RuYanda
Labels: 2026 posts , blog images , Books , Goodreads , Ninomiya Kazunari 二宮和也 , Online Shopping Bag


0 comments



Post a Comment

Relevant & constructive comments are welcome! ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ

Next Previous Home

My Other Posts...

  • WuWa Talk: Leftovers
    Just in case explanation(?) is needed. It's "Leftovers" (affectionate). In this blog, this usually have a neutral meaning. I u...
  • The Waiting Post
    Hey, it's the semi-obligatory waiting-for-maintenance-to-end post lol Books I have an RM50 Popular voucher and wanted to get " Stra...
  • WuWa Talk: Leftovers - Part 2
    Part 1 is here. This post is full of spoilers. Thoughts on Story So Far Honestly, it feels like I'm so behind a lot of things so I gues...
  • I'm Here!
    Practically had to drag myself to post this lol Well, I'm here! Haven't been posting since *let me check*.. April?!!  Huh. My offici...
  • Extra Post!
    The questions sound fun so I decided to do Saturday 9 today~ Link to questions → Saturday 9: Forever Your Girl (1989) 1) In this song, Pa...
  • A Feb 29th Post
    It's pure coincidence but I love the fact that this post was published at 11.29pm :P This post HAS to be made today  because apparently ...
  • I'm being mean again today
    ■ Mood: Anxiously excited ■ Drink: Iced Instant Coffee I was in the middle of reading Volume 4 of "7th Time Loop" when a thought c...
  • FINALLY
    I've seen a post about it on Reddit few days ago (& I guess it's officially up now?)... HALF (& quarter) STARS on Goodreads ...
  • Sun(ny)day
    Sunny day. Very, very hot & sunny day. I really like to talk about the weather in Sunday posts, huh.  Also, I don't feel happy in pa...
  • #MinorSpoilers
    In 2013, I posted once in this blog on this same date. "The Tokyo Zodiac Murders", huh.. I want to read that again. Randomly fo...

Fighting for Life

  • About Me
      I'm predictably unpredictable, inconsistent, random & eccentric. Sometimes arrogant and silly. Always curious. Read that again without the snobbish tone.
  • Blog Status

  • Will try to update this blog at least once a week... ( ̄∀ ̄)

    [ List of Posts in 2026 ]

    Updated this blog daily for the whole year in 2021 and 2023.
    (Year 2022's isn't daily but still a lot in a year than my usual in the past)
  • Search

  • Favourite Quotes

    Things Currently in My Mind...

    (last updated: 2024-11-04)
    • All Arashi PVs uploaded on their Youtube channel
    • Wuthering Waves
    • Xiangli Yao
    • Isekai manga/manhwa/web novels
    • Japanese web novels
    • Villainesses that deserve happiness get a happy ending
    • Buying books > Reading books
    • Blog Housekeeping: ① Edit out personal info from old posts ② Organise labels
    • ...

    Personal

    • Bookshelf - A List
    • Credits
    • Currently Reading...
    • Goodreads Bookshelf
    • Guestbook
    • I'm not on Facebook.
    • Labels - explained
    • Reading Jars
    • What is that in ___ post?
    • Wishlist
    • 2026 Reading Challenge

      2026 Reading Challenge
      Ruth has read 0 books toward her goal of 5 books.
      hide
      0 of 5 (0%)
      view books
    • follow.it
    • Follow @RuYanda

    Archives

    Loading...

    Label Cloud

    Followers

  • 「 Fighting For Life 」
    Blogging since February 2005
    RuYanda @ Ruth

    2005–2026



    • Home
    • My Reviews
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
    • LJ

    © Copyright Fighting For Life. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top