• Home
  • Profile
  • About Me
  • Contact Me
  • Masterlist
  • Goodreads
  • My Reviews
  • Twitter
  • Tumblr
  • Music Diary
  • LJ
  • Pinterest
  • Random Post ❤
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

    My Other Sites

    • Personal Tumblr
      you ever just get the Urge to squish jiyan’s cheeks
      2 years ago
    • Music Diary
      G6 results & New Home
      10 years ago
    • Reviews
      On Hiatus
      11 years ago
    • Livejournal Updates
      『死神くん』
      12 years ago
    • On This Day Archive [OTD]
      September 30th
      2 years ago
    • Tumblr Updates
      yuuyu1964: Arashi
      6 years ago

WuWa Talk: Leftovers

Posted in: # Wuthering Waves | 2026 posts | blog images | Interest: Games | My Fangirl Side

Just in case explanation(?) is needed. It's "Leftovers" (affectionate). In this blog, this usually have a neutral meaning. I use it often in posts where I talk about things from the past but I still want/need to blog about.

Oof. Last WuWa post update was from 3.2. So many things had happened since then.

Convene
The state of my main account is basically this:

3.3 - Finally getting Mornye & her signature weapon. Denia.
3.4 - Lucy. Free Rebecca. Lucilla(!)...& her signature weapon.
3.5 - Yangyang: Xuanling & her signature weapon(!).
3.6 - Qingxiao(!) & Jingran⇊(!). Denia's signature weapon.

The exclamation mark means it was a surprise. Lucilla was... I was just doing a few pulls to make the count to 15 and there she was. It's a won 50/50. I also won my 50/50 for Yangyang: Xuanling; and got her weapon quite early (30ish). Qingxiao & Jingran were quite a surprise because I also won my 50/50 for their banners. 




That's like four wins back to back. In the current patch (3.6), I was so ready to [hopefully] lose my 50/50 to an S6 Jianxin. Yes... I lost to her during Denia's banner. It's so funny that I lost to Jianxin for Aemeath & Sigrika's banners too. Anyway. With those wins, I think I'll be fine if I lose my 50/50 for Hsin. 

Oh yeah, I lost my 50/50 to Verina during Lucy's banner. I guess my S3 Verina just became a stronger healer lol.

⇊ Last minute update --- I managed to get Jingran's signature weapon! Crazy luck! Like less than 2 hours before the banners end! 

30th pull.. so early-ish.
I'm so happy!

Alternate accounts:
Rough updates because I don't remember much lol... I'll just mention in future posts if I do forget anyone.

Fenn - Suisui 
RuRu - Lynae & her weapon, Hiyuki's signature weapon, Lucilla, Hiyuki (rerun)
Speedrun-Husbando - Denia & her weapon, Luuk's S1, Jingran & his weapon
Backup Speedrun - Hiyuki & her weapon, Lynae, Suisui
*Of course, all accounts have free Rebecca.

And... lol my RuRu account finally lost to Lingyang after over two years not having him in the account. Luckily, guaranteed Hiyuki was early.

Random rant: I skipped doing 2.x to get to Lahai-Roi for my Speedrun-Husbando account and let me tell you, the summary they gave for 2.x was full of spoilers! Damn. Surely that feature is functionally only useful for people who already done the whole thing?! I wouldn't skip those if I haven't done them! I do understand there are story skippers but seriously... damn! Crazy stuff! If only these skippers aren't so loud about bad stories and non-existent lore/worldbuilding... like WTF are you high on when you skip the whole thing? Did you forget your brain somewhere? 

Other Stuff
Honestly I'm not sure what to include (damn I really didn't update anything for so long) so... I'll start with some snippets from the last WuWa post I did:

Anyway, Sigrika needs new BFFs, seriously. 
Eh... Denia is alright. I had fun getting to know her and kinda came to love her personality.

I don't think I've seen enough of Denia to want to pull for her but I'm considering it... since I like her colour palette.
Well, the segue in 3.3 remedied that. And I did pull on her banner. Although part of it was because she's part of Luuk's team XD. Was only able to get her signature weapon during the the first rerun. 

I have Sovereign left, I think? Unfortunately, I'm not used to his attack patterns yet.
Good news, I did it with my SK-Qiuyuan-Galbrena team! I'm now stuck with the ones in newer areas. I managed to finish Difficulty 6 for some of them... but...

Lahai-Roi's

Mengzhou's

Oh yeah, there was another Virtual Crisis combat event and unfortunately the highest I could get is 130. 


It should had been "easier" to get the full 160 stress level because they added this mechanic where if you can survive for 5 minutes, your team gets super-buffed. It was probably to prevent people spending too long in a fight lol but yeah... I've seen mixed reactions to it. I got lazy so I just did as much as I could... and honestly, I never recovered from my elbow pain in 2.7 so I take what I can get. I had to forgo doing the weekly "Fantasies of the Thousand Gateways" nowadays for my alternate accounts (when I'm in mood, I do the alternate weekly task instead because I can use a controller for that). Sometimes, even the seasonal stuff (Tower of Adversity, Whimpering Wastes and the new-ish Endstate Matrix) can get too taxing lol. I've had days where I couldn't score full 36 crests in ToA and get at least S in WhiWa.

Electro Rover
I'm still low-key obsessed with my Rover XD. ERover might be my next favourite after HRover. I can't get enough of that four-attribute attacks! The crossbow-like weapon! And look how cool she is in 3.5! I. LOVE. HER.


As usual, I completely maxed her skills out. I even decided to get the shortcut bundle for the weekly boss materials because I can't stand fighting Denia anymore lol. It probably didn't help that [the free] Rebecca's weekly boss is her. I even had to face her in my other accounts for so many weeks, just leave me alone already omg 😭... 


I was actually about to add my supposedly brief thoughts on the story from patches 3.3 to 3.6 but realised there's no way this will be short. Had to make a separate post lol. 

Anyway, Part 2 is here. 


Time: 2026-09-30T09:28:00+08:00
Posted by RuYanda
Labels: # Wuthering Waves , 2026 posts , blog images , Interest: Games , My Fangirl Side


0 comments



Post a Comment

Relevant & constructive comments are welcome! ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ

Next Previous Home

My Other Posts...

  • The Waiting Post
    Hey, it's the semi-obligatory waiting-for-maintenance-to-end post lol Books I have an RM50 Popular voucher and wanted to get " Stra...
  • I'm Here!
    Practically had to drag myself to post this lol Well, I'm here! Haven't been posting since *let me check*.. April?!!  Huh. My offici...
  • Book Frenzy
    I started reading books again a few months ago. I don't mean it as I've never read books during my form 6 days - only that, I scarce...
  • A Feb 29th Post
    It's pure coincidence but I love the fact that this post was published at 11.29pm :P This post HAS to be made today  because apparently ...
  • I'm being mean again today
    ■ Mood: Anxiously excited ■ Drink: Iced Instant Coffee I was in the middle of reading Volume 4 of "7th Time Loop" when a thought c...
  • Random-ness #1 : Of Death & Music
    I feel really stupid about myself. My last post was in early January and since then there were no more new ones. I tried and want to find s...
  • Sun(ny)day
    Sunny day. Very, very hot & sunny day. I really like to talk about the weather in Sunday posts, huh.  Also, I don't feel happy in pa...
  • The 3rd Time
    Went to Imago today. It's the third time this year that I got out of the house. The only places I went to were Daiso, Popular & Ma...
  • Extra Post!
    The questions sound fun so I decided to do Saturday 9 today~ Link to questions → Saturday 9: Forever Your Girl (1989) 1) In this song, Pa...
  • WuWa Talk: Aemeath is not here...
    3.1 so far is... WOW. I was expecting the usual stuff, similar to 3.0 main quests, and get some breadcrumbs of Rover lore. Oh gosh how wrong...

Fighting for Life

  • About Me
      I'm predictably unpredictable, inconsistent, random & eccentric. Sometimes arrogant and silly. Always curious. Read that again without the snobbish tone.
  • Blog Status

  • Will try to update this blog at least once a week... ( ̄∀ ̄)

    [ List of Posts in 2026 ]

    Updated this blog daily for the whole year in 2021 and 2023.
    (Year 2022's isn't daily but still a lot in a year than my usual in the past)
  • Search

  • Favourite Quotes

    Things Currently in My Mind...

    (last updated: 2024-11-04)
    • All Arashi PVs uploaded on their Youtube channel
    • Wuthering Waves
    • Xiangli Yao
    • Isekai manga/manhwa/web novels
    • Japanese web novels
    • Villainesses that deserve happiness get a happy ending
    • Buying books > Reading books
    • Blog Housekeeping: ① Edit out personal info from old posts ② Organise labels
    • ...

    Personal

    • Bookshelf - A List
    • Credits
    • Currently Reading...
    • Goodreads Bookshelf
    • Guestbook
    • I'm not on Facebook.
    • Labels - explained
    • Reading Jars
    • What is that in ___ post?
    • Wishlist
    • 2026 Reading Challenge

      2026 Reading Challenge
      Ruth has read 0 books toward her goal of 5 books.
      hide
      0 of 5 (0%)
      view books
    • follow.it
    • Follow @RuYanda

    Archives

    Loading...

    Label Cloud

    Followers

  • 「 Fighting For Life 」
    Blogging since February 2005
    RuYanda @ Ruth

    2005–2026



    • Home
    • My Reviews
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
    • LJ

    © Copyright Fighting For Life. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top