• Home
  • Profile
  • About Me
  • Contact Me
  • Masterlist
  • Goodreads
  • My Reviews
  • Twitter
  • Tumblr
  • Music Diary
  • LJ
  • Pinterest
  • Random Post ❤
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

    My Other Sites

    • Personal Tumblr
      you ever just get the Urge to squish jiyan’s cheeks
      2 years ago
    • Music Diary
      G6 results & New Home
      10 years ago
    • Reviews
      On Hiatus
      11 years ago
    • Livejournal Updates
      『死神くん』
      12 years ago
    • On This Day Archive [OTD]
      September 30th
      2 years ago
    • Tumblr Updates
      yuuyu1964: Arashi
      6 years ago

The Waiting Post

Posted in: # Wuthering Waves | 2026 posts | blog images | Books | Online Shopping Bag

Hey, it's the semi-obligatory waiting-for-maintenance-to-end post lol


Books
I have an RM50 Popular voucher and wanted to get "Strange Buildings" in the local Popular stores but... I couldn't find it at all. I even went to three branches (Suria, City Mall, Imago). I guess their stock ran out or maybe the books aren't here yet... So I ended up getting the book from their store on Shopee. Of course, I couldn't use the voucher there. *sigh* I'll probably get something else (locally) next time since the voucher expires in May.

Received it two days ago

PC Monitor
Had a monitor crisis(?) that fortunately got solved before the new patch arrives. I'm grateful that the local PC Image store has the one I wanted in stock! I don't really want to buy it online because I'm paranoid and the shipping is expensive/takes too long. 

Had to take this photo using phone because it's really a monitor issue. It will not show up if I just take a screenshot locally. It probably could mess up with my sight (or head?) if I use it longer than the few days I went through... 

Now I'm still getting used to the new monitor resolution and settings... including getting used to that "fish-eye" effect that apparently is something that can happen after switching from a curved monitor to a flat one. Read on Reddit that it will go away after some time (one said it took them a week, while another one took a month). 

It's such a weird thing! I guess the only thing to do is getting used to it by constantly using it (I don't really get headaches or eye strain, at least for now). But it's really a very strange experience! After getting used to it today, it goes back to that fish-eye effect the next day... like my eyes got reset overnight lol

Mini WuWa Talk - 3.2 Preview Livestream
Yeah... still the same "Eh, not feeling it" about Sigrika. The feelings will change, surely(?), after I finish her related story. Don't get me wrong, I'll totally do some convenes. I know it's not good to aim for 4-star BUT hear me out, did you see? Buling is there! I need to get some copies of her!

Anyways. I do feel like the next patch is for me... those puzzles and mini(?) games lol.. ME. Oh, and rhythm game? Excuse me? It doesn't look as complex as the ones I'm used to (which is just UtaPri stuff, for a recent example) but I'll take it! I don't play many of them but I love rhythm games!

Time: 2026-03-19T09:35:00+08:00
Posted by RuYanda
Labels: # Wuthering Waves , 2026 posts , blog images , Books , Online Shopping Bag


0 comments



Post a Comment

Relevant & constructive comments are welcome! ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ

Next Previous Home

My Other Posts...

  • The Waiting Post
    Hey, it's the semi-obligatory waiting-for-maintenance-to-end post lol Books I have an RM50 Popular voucher and wanted to get " Stra...
  • I'm Here!
    Practically had to drag myself to post this lol Well, I'm here! Haven't been posting since *let me check*.. April?!!  Huh. My offici...
  • WuWa Talk: Leftovers
    Just in case explanation(?) is needed. It's "Leftovers" (affectionate). In this blog, this usually have a neutral meaning. I u...
  • Extra Post!
    The questions sound fun so I decided to do Saturday 9 today~ Link to questions → Saturday 9: Forever Your Girl (1989) 1) In this song, Pa...
  • A Feb 29th Post
    It's pure coincidence but I love the fact that this post was published at 11.29pm :P This post HAS to be made today  because apparently ...
  • WuWa Talk: Leftovers - Part 2
    Part 1 is here. This post is full of spoilers. Thoughts on Story So Far Honestly, it feels like I'm so behind a lot of things so I gues...
  • I'm being mean again today
    ■ Mood: Anxiously excited ■ Drink: Iced Instant Coffee I was in the middle of reading Volume 4 of "7th Time Loop" when a thought c...
  • WuWa Talk: A Pre-2.8 Post
    Gahh... forgot to post this before 2.8 is out (today)!  I had this draft from early October so I'll just leave this here XD Super random...
  • Sun(ny)day
    Sunny day. Very, very hot & sunny day. I really like to talk about the weather in Sunday posts, huh.  Also, I don't feel happy in pa...
  • #MinorSpoilers
    In 2013, I posted once in this blog on this same date. "The Tokyo Zodiac Murders", huh.. I want to read that again. Randomly fo...

Fighting for Life

  • About Me
      I'm predictably unpredictable, inconsistent, random & eccentric. Sometimes arrogant and silly. Always curious. Read that again without the snobbish tone.
  • Blog Status

  • Will try to update this blog at least once a week... ( ̄∀ ̄)

    [ List of Posts in 2026 ]

    Updated this blog daily for the whole year in 2021 and 2023.
    (Year 2022's isn't daily but still a lot in a year than my usual in the past)
  • Search

  • Favourite Quotes

    Things Currently in My Mind...

    (last updated: 2024-11-04)
    • All Arashi PVs uploaded on their Youtube channel
    • Wuthering Waves
    • Xiangli Yao
    • Isekai manga/manhwa/web novels
    • Japanese web novels
    • Villainesses that deserve happiness get a happy ending
    • Buying books > Reading books
    • Blog Housekeeping: ① Edit out personal info from old posts ② Organise labels
    • ...

    Personal

    • Bookshelf - A List
    • Credits
    • Currently Reading...
    • Goodreads Bookshelf
    • Guestbook
    • I'm not on Facebook.
    • Labels - explained
    • Reading Jars
    • What is that in ___ post?
    • Wishlist
    • 2026 Reading Challenge

      2026 Reading Challenge
      Ruth has read 0 books toward her goal of 5 books.
      hide
      0 of 5 (0%)
      view books
    • follow.it
    • Follow @RuYanda

    Archives

    Loading...

    Label Cloud

    Followers

  • 「 Fighting For Life 」
    Blogging since February 2005
    RuYanda @ Ruth

    2005–2026



    • Home
    • My Reviews
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
    • LJ

    © Copyright Fighting For Life. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top