• Home
  • Profile
  • About Me
  • Contact Me
  • Masterlist
  • Goodreads
  • My Reviews
  • Twitter
  • Tumblr
  • Music Diary
  • LJ
  • Pinterest
  • Random Post ❤
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

    My Other Sites

    • Personal Tumblr
      you ever just get the Urge to squish jiyan’s cheeks
      2 years ago
    • Music Diary
      G6 results & New Home
      10 years ago
    • Reviews
      On Hiatus
      11 years ago
    • Livejournal Updates
      『死神くん』
      12 years ago
    • On This Day Archive [OTD]
      September 30th
      2 years ago
    • Tumblr Updates
      yuuyu1964: Arashi
      6 years ago

Great Day &「もう誘拐なんてしない」

Posted in: 2011 posts | Delayed Rebellious Phase (Cringeworthy) | Dorama | Learning Japanese Language | Ohno Satoshi 大野智 | University: Year 3

edit Dec 7th 2011 :
I did something like a progress post on "Mou Yuukai nante Shinai" in my other blog. If you're interested, visit the "Mou Yuukai nante Shinai" progress post here :)
----------------------

Today is a really GREAT day!

Had a group presentation instead during tutorial class... My group were worried & nervous because we just finished doing everything (report & presentation slides) yesterday! Last minute work, of course... Anyway.. working with this group was relaxing! Though we didn't hold any meetings for our assignment, everyone (or most of them..I hope) was very understanding of the situation and just do what we could do... no yelling, crying, pushing or anything that gives out negative vibes! 

We even had the time to talk about unrelated things XD.. One of the members is my junior. She saw me once at my music school (dunno when) so there's a brief conversation for topic like "Oh, you take music classes? What instrument do you play?" LOL Small, random conversations makes me happy



That's not the only thing that made this day a GREAT day. In fact, it was already decided early on that it's a GREAT day when I read about the news of Ohno's New Year Dorama SP....!!!
『もう誘拐なんてしない』 [Mou Yuukai Nante Shinai]

Yes. It's compulsory for me to blog about this not only on my LJ, but here and also my review blog XD.


It's not a full-length dorama... but these points here are enough to convince me that it will be a worthwhile dorama SP.
  • Adapted from a novel (2008) by the same bestselling author of "Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de", Higashikawa Tokuya
  • Renowned list of casts : Sato Ryuta, Narimiya Hiroki, Kanjiya Shihori, Takahashi Katsumi, Kitaoji Kinya (just typing back what's put in the article lol.. )
  • Ohno Satoshi. oh lol this is very obvious... but as I've been waiting for a new dorama (=character) of him for over a year, this is good enough for me already! It's time to leave the Kaibutsu-kun persona behind! (The character's description reminded me of UtaOni's Kenta-kun though...maybe a happier version of Yano Kenta?) 
What I love about the announcement article (there were various sites reporting on this) was this:
They emphasized that Ohno was the only one who could play this role amongst other actors in his generation. (link)
or... (I love reading the "offered" part in the original news XD)
「...この難しい役を演じることができるのは、同世代の俳優の中で、大野智さんしかいない、とオファーしました」 (link)



In TS3 terms, this happy event gave a me a positive moodlet that  will last about a week XD



Now... I'll go back to studying for "Discrete Math" & "Linear Algebra"'s mid-term exams that are  going to happen this Thursday and Friday... I'm surprised that I even care to study XD


Time: 2011-11-15T23:41:00+08:00
Posted by RuYanda
Labels: 2011 posts , Delayed Rebellious Phase (Cringeworthy) , Dorama , Learning Japanese Language , Ohno Satoshi 大野智 , University: Year 3


Next Previous Home

My Other Posts...

  • The Waiting Post
    Hey, it's the semi-obligatory waiting-for-maintenance-to-end post lol Books I have an RM50 Popular voucher and wanted to get " Stra...
  • I'm Here!
    Practically had to drag myself to post this lol Well, I'm here! Haven't been posting since *let me check*.. April?!!  Huh. My offici...
  • Book Frenzy
    I started reading books again a few months ago. I don't mean it as I've never read books during my form 6 days - only that, I scarce...
  • I'm being mean again today
    ■ Mood: Anxiously excited ■ Drink: Iced Instant Coffee I was in the middle of reading Volume 4 of "7th Time Loop" when a thought c...
  • A Feb 29th Post
    It's pure coincidence but I love the fact that this post was published at 11.29pm :P This post HAS to be made today  because apparently ...
  • Extra Post!
    The questions sound fun so I decided to do Saturday 9 today~ Link to questions → Saturday 9: Forever Your Girl (1989) 1) In this song, Pa...
  • Random-ness #1 : Of Death & Music
    I feel really stupid about myself. My last post was in early January and since then there were no more new ones. I tried and want to find s...
  • Sun(ny)day
    Sunny day. Very, very hot & sunny day. I really like to talk about the weather in Sunday posts, huh.  Also, I don't feel happy in pa...
  • The 3rd Time
    Went to Imago today. It's the third time this year that I got out of the house. The only places I went to were Daiso, Popular & Ma...
  • WuWa Talk: A Pre-2.8 Post
    Gahh... forgot to post this before 2.8 is out (today)!  I had this draft from early October so I'll just leave this here XD Super random...

Fighting for Life

  • About Me
      I'm predictably unpredictable, inconsistent, random & eccentric. Sometimes arrogant and silly. Always curious. Read that again without the snobbish tone.
  • Blog Status

  • Will try to update this blog at least once a week... ( ̄∀ ̄)

    [ List of Posts in 2026 ]

    Updated this blog daily for the whole year in 2021 and 2023.
    (Year 2022's isn't daily but still a lot in a year than my usual in the past)
  • Search

  • Favourite Quotes

    Things Currently in My Mind...

    (last updated: 2024-11-04)
    • All Arashi PVs uploaded on their Youtube channel
    • Wuthering Waves
    • Xiangli Yao
    • Isekai manga/manhwa/web novels
    • Japanese web novels
    • Villainesses that deserve happiness get a happy ending
    • Buying books > Reading books
    • Blog Housekeeping: ① Edit out personal info from old posts ② Organise labels
    • ...

    Personal

    • Bookshelf - A List
    • Credits
    • Currently Reading...
    • Goodreads Bookshelf
    • Guestbook
    • I'm not on Facebook.
    • Labels - explained
    • Reading Jars
    • What is that in ___ post?
    • Wishlist
    • 2026 Reading Challenge

      2026 Reading Challenge
      Ruth has read 0 books toward her goal of 5 books.
      hide
      0 of 5 (0%)
      view books
    • follow.it
    • Follow @RuYanda

    Archives

    Loading...

    Label Cloud

    Followers

  • 「 Fighting For Life 」
    Blogging since February 2005
    RuYanda @ Ruth

    2005–2026



    • Home
    • My Reviews
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
    • LJ

    © Copyright Fighting For Life. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top