• Home
  • Profile
  • About Me
  • Contact Me
  • Masterlist
  • Goodreads
  • My Reviews
  • Twitter
  • Tumblr
  • Music Diary
  • LJ
  • Pinterest
  • Random Post ❤
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

    My Other Sites

    • Personal Tumblr
      you ever just get the Urge to squish jiyan’s cheeks
      2 years ago
    • Music Diary
      G6 results & New Home
      10 years ago
    • Reviews
      On Hiatus
      11 years ago
    • Livejournal Updates
      『死神くん』
      12 years ago
    • On This Day Archive [OTD]
      September 30th
      1 year ago
    • Tumblr Updates
      yuuyu1964: Arashi
      6 years ago

Books again.

Posted in: 2010 posts | Books | NaBloPoMo | Shopping Bag | University: Year 1

Nothing much happened today… at least not to me. Huh. My brother bought a new SE mobile phone today from KK Plaza… (he let me use his old w200i.. now I can mobile-tweet again!). Quite nice really. I also saw my dream cell phone. RM 2399… wow. DSC00310 My parents think I’m crazy for wanting a cell phone with such price. Yeah, I guess I am…

After that we went to Suria Sabah. Still quite empty lah, but the food outlets are quite many (& looks good too). The food court is on 3rd floor but most fast food (famous ones) outlets are in the basement floor. You can see the sea (Pulau Gaya… haha) at the food court.

There’s a Times bookstore there too, which was where another RM 60++ spent impulsively on JONAS and Camp Rock books (LOL) and a randomly selected book, “Eragon”. I didn’t realised there’s a film made based on that book until I googled for it the moment I was typing this post. I picked this book because it has sequels (haven’t bought those yet). I was thinking that it must have been a good read then to have sequels so I’m going to give it a try.


Time: 2010-01-23T22:23:00+08:00
Posted by RuYanda
Labels: 2010 posts , Books , NaBloPoMo , Shopping Bag , University: Year 1


Next Previous Home

My Other Posts...

  • The Waiting Post
    Hey, it's the semi-obligatory waiting-for-maintenance-to-end post lol Books I have an RM50 Popular voucher and wanted to get " Stra...
  • I'm Here!
    Practically had to drag myself to post this lol Well, I'm here! Haven't been posting since *let me check*.. April?!!  Huh. My offici...
  • Book Frenzy
    I started reading books again a few months ago. I don't mean it as I've never read books during my form 6 days - only that, I scarce...
  • A Feb 29th Post
    It's pure coincidence but I love the fact that this post was published at 11.29pm :P This post HAS to be made today  because apparently ...
  • I'm being mean again today
    ■ Mood: Anxiously excited ■ Drink: Iced Instant Coffee I was in the middle of reading Volume 4 of "7th Time Loop" when a thought c...
  • The 3rd Time
    Went to Imago today. It's the third time this year that I got out of the house. The only places I went to were Daiso, Popular & Ma...
  • Random-ness #1 : Of Death & Music
    I feel really stupid about myself. My last post was in early January and since then there were no more new ones. I tried and want to find s...
  • WuWa Talk: Luuk Luck
    Posting this before the 3.2 preview livestream tonight~! Convene Since I had the astrites to spare after getting Luuk and his signature weap...
  • Sun(ny)day
    Sunny day. Very, very hot & sunny day. I really like to talk about the weather in Sunday posts, huh.  Also, I don't feel happy in pa...
  • WuWa Talk: Sigrika
    Damn... my last post was in March 19th! Well. Here we are. It's already the second phase of 3.2. Convene I lost my 50/50 to Jianxin. Now...

Fighting for Life

  • About Me
      I'm predictably unpredictable, inconsistent, random & eccentric. Sometimes arrogant and silly. Always curious. Read that again without the snobbish tone.
  • Blog Status

  • Will try to update this blog at least once a week... ( ̄∀ ̄)

    [ List of Posts in 2026 ]

    Updated this blog daily for the whole year in 2021 and 2023.
    (Year 2022's isn't daily but still a lot in a year than my usual in the past)
  • Search

  • Favourite Quotes

    Things Currently in My Mind...

    (last updated: 2024-11-04)
    • All Arashi PVs uploaded on their Youtube channel
    • Wuthering Waves
    • Xiangli Yao
    • Isekai manga/manhwa/web novels
    • Japanese web novels
    • Villainesses that deserve happiness get a happy ending
    • Buying books > Reading books
    • Blog Housekeeping: ① Edit out personal info from old posts ② Organise labels
    • ...

    Personal

    • Bookshelf - A List
    • Credits
    • Currently Reading...
    • Goodreads Bookshelf
    • Guestbook
    • I'm not on Facebook.
    • Labels - explained
    • Reading Jars
    • What is that in ___ post?
    • Wishlist
    • 2026 Reading Challenge

      2026 Reading Challenge
      Ruth has read 0 books toward her goal of 5 books.
      hide
      0 of 5 (0%)
      view books
    • follow.it
    • Follow @RuYanda

    Archives

    Loading...

    Label Cloud

    Followers

  • 「 Fighting For Life 」
    Blogging since February 2005
    RuYanda @ Ruth

    2005–2026



    • Home
    • My Reviews
    • Twitter
    • Tumblr
    • LJ

    © Copyright Fighting For Life. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top